Up scholarship is one the biggest scheme provided by the Government of Uttarpradesh to provide financial aid and motivation for education to the students of the state. Up scholarship is open for applying for a multiple of pre-matric and post-matric students of all categories such as SC/ST/OBC/Minority/General meeting the eligibility criteria. How to apply for Scholarship 2020? What is the procedure for the application? etc. etc, your all queries related to the scholarship are listed in detail in this article.
UP Scholarship important dates
|Details||Pre Matric||Post Matric||Dashmottar|
|Class 09-10||Class 11-12||Other Course|
|Application Start||01 July 2019||01 July 2019||01 July 2019|
|Last Date Apply Online||10 Sep 2019||10 Oct 2019||10 Oct 2019|
|Last Date Completed From||12 Sep 2019||12 Oct 2019||12 Oct 2019|
|Last Date Submit Hard Copy in Institute||16 Sep 2019||16 Oct 2019||16 Oct 2019|
|Last Date Correction Form||29 Dec 2019||29 Dec 2019||29 Dec 2019|
|Last Date Correction Phase III||16 Feb 2020||16 Feb 2020||16 Feb 2020|
What are the courses for which the scholarship is provided?
The courses for which the UP scholarship is provided is enlisted below, for which students can apply-
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/General/OBC/Minorities(9th and 10th )
- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/General/OBC/Minorities(11th and 12th )
- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/General/OBC/Minorities(Other than Intermediate )
- Postgraduate Course
- Certificate programs
UP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
As we now know what are the courses for which we can apply for the scholarship, now we got know to the eligibility criteria for which students are applicable for UP scholarship.
|Name Of The Scholarship||Eligibility Criteria|
|Pre-matric Scholarship For ST/SC/General Category, Uttar Pradesh||The scholarship is applicable for students of class 9th and 10th who belong to SC/ST/General category. The annual income of the family should not exceed INR 1 Lakh. Post matric Intermediate Scholarship.|
|For ST/SC/General Category, Uttar Pradesh||The scholarship is applicable for students of SC/ST/General category who are studying in class 11th and 12th. The annual income of the family should not exceed INR 2 Lakh (for General candidates) and INR 2.5 Lakh (for SC/ST candidates) from all sources|
|Post matric (Other than Intermediate) Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category, Uttar Pradesh||The scholarship is applicable for students of SC/ST/General category who are studying at graduation, postgraduation, PhD or higher level. The annual income of the family should not exceed INR 2 Lakh (for General candidates) and INR 2.5 Lakh (for SC/ST candidates) from all sources.|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities, Uttar Pradesh||The Scholarship is applicable for minority community students who are studying in class 9th or 10th. The annual income of the family should not exceed INR 1lakh from all sources.|
|Post matric (Other than intermediate) Scholarship for minorities, Uttar Pradesh||The scholarship is applicable for minority community students who are studying at graduation,postgraduation, PhD or higher level. The annual income of the family should not exceed INR 2 lakh from all sources.|
|Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship for Minorities ,Uttar Pradesh||The minority community students studying in class 11th and 12th can apply for the scholarship. The annual income of the family should not exceed INR 2 Lakh from all sources.|
How to apply for UP Scholarship 2020?
As you are now aware of eligibility of UP Scholarship 2020, and decided for applying for the same, it is now important for you to know the step by step procedure for applying for UP scholarship 2020. Here is a brief about the complete step by step procedure to apply any scholarships offered by Uttarpradesh Government.
Step1- New Student Registration
- Go to the official UP Govt website and under student menu click on new registration link or you can directly visit this link to open new student registration portal.
- After opening the new registration page you will find two section for fresh and renewable scholarship, choose the fresh one with your suitable category if you are new candidate apply for the scholarship.
- Fill in all the mandatory details marked with *.
- Click on submit for registration
- It is advisable to take a print out of the registration slip and keep the user ID and password written safely for future reference.
Step-2 Student Login
- After registering, click on the student menu and then click on “Fresh Login ” for newly registered applicants or “Renewal Login” for renewal applicants.
- Applicants need to fill up all the necessary information required.
- Read all the instructions carefully and tick on the checkbox then click on “Proceed” for further steps.
Step-3 Filling the Scholarship Form
- After clicking on proceed button you’ll be redirected to user dashboard.
- Click on the “Fill in the application form” section.
- After filling in click on “Submit”.
Step-4 Upload all supporting document
Once finished the application for, you need to upload your photo and other supporting documents.
Step-5 Final Online Submission.
Before heading on make sure you read all the information carefully and click on the final submission button, note that there is no provision to change details afterwards.
UP Scholarship application fees
Applicant apply for the scholarship for free of cost. There is no fees or charges applicable for any category student
Documents needed for UP scholarship 2020 application.
While applying for the application, students are required to support their application with the required documents as mentioned below.
- Residential proof like ration card, aadhaar card, voter ID, driving license or PAN card.
- Passport size photo of the applicant.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate
- Student id proof
- Mark sheets of qualifying examination
- Current year fee receipt/ admission letter
- Bank passbook of the student
The applicant with no supporting documents will be considered as invalid, so it advisable to gather all documents before applying for it. Applicants also required to provide all the documents in specified format and size given by the authorities.
|Check Scholarship Status With Bank Account Number||Click Here|
|Check Scholarship Status (For All Candidate)||Click Here|
|District Wise Yearly Scholarship Report||Click Here|
|How to Check Status (For All) (Video)||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Pre Metric | Post Metric|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Sarkari Jobs Notifications||Click Here|